Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for permitting me to join your group.

I previously owned 2 Preii. Good gas mileage. But not overly comfortable. My wife hated them. The 07 saved us a ton of money when she was I'll and we had to visit hospital 40 miles away 5 days per week.

Now she will actually drive my car occasionally. She prefers her Outback.

I love this Clarity. Ride, comfort, sound system and can go to town and back (35 mi round trip) without buying gasoline. It's the perfect car for me.

Later I'll add rear cross traffic alert.

Sure would like fender skirts for rear wheels. Cant find any yet. Hardly ever snows in South Texas so no problem with skirts gathering ice.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Congratulations! How about telling us more about your Clarity, color, trim, number of miles etc. I also previously owned two Prius, a 2002 and a 2006 (my username is an homage to my first Prius). Great cars, especially the 2006 which in some ways was superior to later Prius mainly in terms of the interior (more comfortable front seats than later models and plenty of storage) even if later models got slightly better gas mileage.

It was hard trading in my 2006 after twelve nearly flawless years, but I only missed it for about a half a mile into my ride home in my Clarity, which is so much nicer to drive. Also I was surprised to discover that I can get along fine with level one charging (120V). When I first bought my Clarity I assumed that I would need level 2 but in reality for me it would make little difference as I usually have plenty of time to charge as much as I need.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there. I don't like it when my wife gives me gifts. It seems to me that this is a man's mission - to surprise and delight his woman. I love to buy leather lingerie set on MarieMur.com, then arrange a romantic dinner and give her what I have chosen. She always enjoys gifts from Marie Mur, and I am very pleased that she is happy. Guys, do you please your wives with such gifts? Share with us how u do that. Thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts