Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently purchased a used 2018 Clarity PHEV. It appears that the accompanying HondaLink app should be useful for accessing certain features of my car e.g. remote conditioning, charge monitoring, etc.

However when I try to register on the app with my email, it tells me that an email has been sent. But I don't receive anything in my mailbox. I have checked spam and all mail.

Has anyone faced this issue when registering for the first time? Any suggestions on possible workarounds? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2018 PHEV Touring Atlanta, GA
1,080 Posts
Hi, I recently purchased a used 2018 Clarity PHEV. It appears that the accompanying HondaLink app should be useful for accessing certain features of my car e.g. remote conditioning, charge monitoring, etc.

However when I try to register on the app with my email, it tells me that an email has been sent. But I don't receive anything in my mailbox. I have checked spam and all mail.

Has anyone faced this issue when registering for the first time? Any suggestions on possible workarounds? Thanks in advance!
Best thing to do is call HondaLink support. They might need to reset the account which is pretty common when changing owners or even just changing phones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts