Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I remove smart charge? Causing issues, not starting charge on schedule, having to change to “charge at plug in” when at Charge Point charger. I just want the old charge method back!

·
Registered
2018 PHEV Touring Atlanta, GA
1,090 Posts
How do I remove smart charge? Causing issues, not starting charge on schedule, having to change to “charge at plug in” when at Charge Point charger. I just want the old charge method back!
On the main screen in HondaLink, press Clarity at the top of the screen (where it shows your vehicle type). This takes you to the My Vehicles screen. Press the "i" information icon to the right of your vehicle, this takes you to the vehicle details screen. Scroll down and you will see SmartCharge, tap on that and it will take you to the SmartCharge settings screen where you can disable it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the main screen in HondaLink, press Clarity at the top of the screen (where it shows your vehicle type). This takes you to the My Vehicles screen. Press the "i" information icon to the right of your vehicle, this takes you to the vehicle details screen. Scroll down and you will see SmartCharge, tap on that and it will take you to the SmartCharge settings screen where you can disable it.
Thank you, that works and us simple to do!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks! I signed up blindly and regretted it. I don't have a TOU electric plan, and with solar panels, It is actually to my benefit to charge during daylight (peak usage per the utility) hours. I just plug in whenever I need. I have told my utility that their solar program credit method is counter-intuitive as it encourages high electric use during the day when they can really use it for commercial business, but they don't seem to get it (or care).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.