Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I indicate AM or PM when setting the charge timer? I can set hours (1-12) and minutes (0-59) but no AM or PM indication.

·
Registered
586 Posts
How do I indicate AM or PM when setting the charge timer? I can set hours (1-12) and minutes (0-59) but no AM or PM indication.
The charge timer in the car only uses 24-hour there is no way to change it to AM/PM. The HondaLink app uses AM/PM. I modify my charge schedule all the time and I use HondaLink so that I don't have to go out to the car and set the schedule. HondaLink is a bit quirky and sometimes has trouble connecting, but for me it works well. But from reading your post in the other thread you are using a fixed schedule that won't be changing, so there is no need for you to use the HondaLink app, just as easy to set it in the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, 2002. I finally got it and felt a little dumb! Thanks for the tip about Honda Link. To sign up with my electric utility for the off-peak savings, I had to send a picture of the Clarity dashboard showing the timer settings. But using the link for changes when charging away from home is a convenient option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts