Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

After a whole lot of consideration I am set on selling my beloved Clarity Plug-in Touring... I used to commute for work and not much else with the car, but as my current plans stand - I need a vehicle that can tow big ol' trailers for some long camping road trips I have planned over the next year. I would love to see my vehicle part ways with someone who will love and cherish it as much as I did and hopefully posting on this forum will allow me to do that!

Going to copy paste my listing I have on other websites here but please feel free to ask my any questions, I monitor my emails super closely.

ASKING PRICE: $24000.00
MILEAGE: 36k

HIGHLIGHTS:
- Honda Care Extended Factory Warranty! (Transferred to name of the new owner)
An extension of the OEM Factory Warranty for 8 years/120k miles from the original in service date
($3200.00 option at time of sale) (Start Date: 06/04/2019)

- Extremely high quality 99% UV Blocking, Heat Blocking, 3M Window Tint ($850.00 window tint job)

- Approximate 50 mile range on Electric Vehicle Mode (with gas engine completely off)

- Purple HOV Stickers to drive by yourself in carpool lane, this decal will be valid until Jan. 1, 2023

- Comes with TWO Electric Vehicle Chargers, one 240v, one 120v.
(MUSTART Level 2 Portable EV Charger (240 Volt, 25ft Cable, 40 Amp), Electric Vehicle Charger with NEMA 6-50P Plug (Updated Version)
($375.00 charger on Amazon today)

Note:
Just in full disclosure, car was in 1 minor accident where someone scuffed my front driver left fender. Rather than have it repaired, I had it replaced and painted, and it's completely unnoticeable.

Also I cannot get this album to display the pictures in the correct order, for some reason, theyre listed last-to-first. Start at the end and scroll backwards.

Sold

1 - 1 of 1 Posts