Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a base trim Clarity so want to get a seat cover to prevent damage from kids. However there are very few seat cover for Clarity since its a new model. Does anyone know if seat cover for (older model) Honda Accord would fit a Clarity as they share the same chassis and components? Comments are appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
453 Posts
Since a lot of big box companies are not making seat covers for the Clarities, I would use a custom upholsterer.

I used to go to small mom & pop store to make a custom sheepskin seat covers in my older BMWs.

You can ask them by phone or email and see if they will create seat covers of your fabric choice:
https://aaupholstery.tk/

·
Registered
39 Posts
I opted only for seat covers for the leather seat bottom, not the seat back. I bought Ant seat covers on EBay for $30 and they have worked out very well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do the Costco sheepskin seat covers fit? I bought a different neoprene cover at Costco and there was no way I could get it to fit on the Clarity.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Not sure if you are looking at rear seat only. Someone said they use Aries Defender which is a universal seat cover, easy to take on and off. Available on Amazon. Honda makes a rear seat cover, somewhat pricey at MSRP $250 but presumably you could get it a little cheaper from dealers that sell online. It is semi-permanent i.e. not as easy to take on and off but if you plan to leave it on most of the time it would probably look a little better. They list it on the Honda website for the Clarity under interior accessories. You have to click the Show All button to see it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts