Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else experienced no air flow from the rear vents for the rear passengers? The air flow adjuster is definitely in the open position and I've tried diverting the air to the floor but air will not blow out of the vents no matter what I try. There are other non-adjustable vents nearby in the lower portion of the rear center console and air blows out of those just fine.

I've only owned the car for about a month and I don't remember for sure if the vents worked previously, but I thought they were operational when I first received the car. I recently had the A/C condenser replaced under warranty and wondering if they had to remove any part of the center console as part of the service; however I don't think there would be any reason to disassemble the interior.

I can take it to the dealership but I wanted see if anyone else experience this and what was done about it. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I find that the rear vent flow are really weak. I have to block the left and right front vents, then I can feel the breeze slightly from the rear. I feel like 90% of the air flow goes to the front and 10% to the back.
When I was opening up some panels to spray KlimaKill for the evaporator I saw the connections that go to the rear were loosely fit together and I couldn't find a way to perfectly mate them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, same experience here when blocking at least one of the front vents. It sounds like my airflow might be slightly better than yours. I'd be interested to see those connections you're talking about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts