Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We boiught a new to us '18 Touring about a week ago. It just hit 22K miles this weekend. The primary use for this vehicle is for my wife as she has a 2-ish mile commute and its silly to start and drive our Highlander for this short mileage and burn gas for it. Thus far we've both really enjoyed the ability to do errands and he commute without using gas and only needing to charge every couple of days. I did buy a set of used snow tires that I'll get mounted shortly (was hoping to find some compatible rims to make the swap simpler) as we can get get a fair amount of snow. I did join the FaceBook Clarity group but I've always found greater depth of information on traditional forums. So, here I am. Look forward to learning more about this car as time goes on.

·
Super Moderator
508 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Glad to hear the '18 Clarity is working out !

Do let us know what winter setup you choose.
I am going to change out my factory OEMs as it is on it's last miles.
I am looking at the winter Sottozero RFT so that I don't have to worry about flat tire in the winter....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard!

Glad to hear the '18 Clarity is working out !

Do let us know what winter setup you choose.
I am going to change out my factory OEMs as it is on it's last miles.
I am looking at the winter Sottozero RFT so that I don't have to worry about flat tire in the winter....
The used snow tires I picked up are Falken Eurowinter HS449's in the stock 235/45/18 size. I am still trying to determine what rims I can use with the Clarity. While I know there are hub centric (preferred) and lug centric rims (most aftermarket). I'm not entirely sure it matters all that much. I'm more focused on lug pattern size and offset. If I can't find suitable wheels in the next few weeks I'll just have the tires swapped onto the stop rims.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts