2018 Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do deep sea fishing often, so I'd really like to get a good cargo tray to protect the trunk area, especially from spilled liquids.

Honda's cargo tray (08U45-TRT-100) is a skinny tray that only covers the lower/back section of the trunk. The middle/slope section and the forward/upper section aren't covered at all.

I searched online, but couldn't find a cargo tray that's made to cover the entire trunk area. For the "electric-only" version of the Clarity (trunk's shaped a bit differently), Honda does make a Cargo Shelf Organizer (08P11-TRW-100A) which seems to cover the forward/upper section of the trunk; but this is not available for the plug-in hybrid version's trunk... :sad:

If anyone w/ plug-in hybrid version of Clarity found a good solution, please let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fishiebones

This should work

https://www.weathertech.com/honda/2018/clarity-plug-in-hybrid/cargo-liner/

I personally don't have one but others have said they fit great. I plan to order one eventually.

One option at least.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I checked out WeatherTech 401176, but the picture looks kinda weird, almost as if the pic was taken w/ the cargo tray placed upside down... @ $140, 15% restocking fee + shipping, I'm a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on it... Can someone who has this please confirm it does fit the plug-in-hybrid version of Clarity, or post a pic of it in the car?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I do deep sea fishing often, so I'd really like to get a good cargo tray to protect the trunk area, especially from spilled liquids.

Honda's cargo tray (08U45-TRT-100) is a skinny tray that only covers the lower/back section of the trunk. The middle/slope section and the forward/upper section aren't covered at all.

I searched online, but couldn't find a cargo tray that's made to cover the entire trunk area. For the "electric-only" version of the Clarity (trunk's shaped a bit differently), Honda does make a Cargo Shelf Organizer (08P11-TRW-100A) which seems to cover the forward/upper section of the trunk; but this is not available for the plug-in hybrid version's trunk... :sad:

If anyone w/ plug-in hybrid version of Clarity found a good solution, please let me know.
Tuxmat and Weathertech seem to be the only options available for fitted cargo trays. Prices are similar. I think Tuxmat is more readily available in Canada than in the US, though. Amazon has the Tuxmat set of floor mats for the cabin, but not the cargo tray.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts