Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I put this in the appropriate category. This just started a couple of weeks ago. The volume on the voice guidance has gone down to where I can barely hear her, especially if the climate fan is on. I don't see where it can be controlled, and the entertainment audio works fine. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thanks for considering!

·
Super Moderator
471 Posts
Volume levels are all independent from each other depending on the multiple sources (bluetooth music, navigation, built in sound system, telephone, etc).

Try increasing the volume from either the steering wheel controls or display panel while the guidance is speaking - only adjust when the guidance speaks, otherwise if you adjust when the entertainment audio is sounding, then you only affect that.

TIP: If you turn down the entertainment audio, listen for the guidance voice and click up the volume control when it is speaking - that way it will remember how loud you want the next time.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you 4sallypat, it worked! Somehow the navi voice got turned down, so the trick to adjusting that is to catch her while she's speaking. The navi and audio are on different volume scales...so while 10 is good for navi, it would be a bit soft for the audio. The navi probably got turned down while I was adjusting the audio and the woman spoke, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts