Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Proud owner of a 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid. If they still made them, and added a plug-in, I would buy again in an instant.
Anyway, looking at the Clarity and confused about the mpg rating. Do you have a section here where owners can track their actual mileage? Wondering what I can expect to get here in hilly CT. I've looked at other sites and some of the numbers look skewed.
Also, my C-Max had little blind spot mirrors along with the regular outside ones. Does the 2019 Clarity have such a feature? They are really helpful mostly when getting ready to pass on a highway. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
367 Posts
My experience in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies is that you should get better MPG in hills as long as you drive them sanely.

My wife's Clarity is a right side camera that comes on when you use your turn signal. The drivers side mirror has a "joint" where the outermost inch is angled differently to provide blind spot coverage.

Reactions: 4sallypat

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you obermd for that info. I always drive "sanely" as much as possible. lol. Nice to know about the mirror also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts