Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to reboot HondaLink on the car? Mine is stuck saying the battery is at 85% and I cannot turn on the climate control. I have restarted the app on my iphone and rebooted the phone with no luck. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just had this happen to me last night, app just quit working tried various things but just did not work. This morning I backed car out of garage for my wife and turned it off, I told her that she probly would not be able to turn on climate control from the app because it quit working, I thought I would try it again and it was working again so the only thing I can figure is being parked in garage prevented signal from getting out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It happened to me yesterday.
I think there was an update to the app (iPhone), that caused this.
I too tried to uninstall the app and reinstall, among other things.

I ended up resetting the multimedia system in the Clarity, which seems to have solved the problem.
The one thing I do notice now is that the car status is updated to the last time the car was shut down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The manual says the climate control cannot be turned on when the car is plugged into a 120 volt line.
My concern about the Honda Link tool is that you can't refresh the charging status, and I have to guess when the charge will be complete.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts