Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like that this car (18 Clarity Plug-in Hybrid) has a barrier to prevent things (my phone is notorious) from falling between the crack between the seat and the console.

That said, I accidentally dropped my debit card, and of course, it fell in the teeniest tiniest crack between the cloth barrier and the console....in just the right (well wrong for me) position. Sigh.

There is no access to under the seat from the back. There is very, very little access through the front, and using a flashlight, I was able to see very little under there, and wasn't able to see my card.

Is there a way to get under the seat at all, or....am I SOL?

·
Registered
2018, Honda, Clarity PHEV Touring
246 Posts
If you witnessed it falling down stick to that specific area and possibly acquire some forceps? Recently my son lost the key in his school parking lot and eventually gave up leaving the car unsecured to go to class. Later that night I found it with a flashlight by pulling up the flap that's in this area, on the front passenger seat side. If you did not see it as it was falling where were you sitting? (He was sitting in the driver seat when he lost the key).

·
Registered
18 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts