I have reviewed all of these vehicles and also the 2018 Nissan Leaf, Chevy Volt, and Chevy Bolt. After researching and test driving them all, I am quite happy that I bought the Honda Clarity PHEV. Some reasons:
1. 47 miles of electric is perfect for me. Paying for more would be a waste as this is almost always enough. (I have gotten as much as 67 miles all electric in hot weather (95 degrees). More like 35 miles in winter.
2. Gasoline backup is a huge plus. No matter how much range, you never know when a short trip turns into a longer one. This car has no range anxiety.
3. The interior is bigger than all the others you are considering and pretty luxurious.
4. The battery (17kWh) qualifies for the full $7500 rebate. I think I paid about $34K for the touring model with the extra splash guards and upgraded floor mats, minus the $7500 rebate = $26.5 for this awesome car! (You could save another $3K by just getting the base model. If you use your smart phone (yes it has Apple Car Play and Android Auto) you don't need the GPS system. Then all you get is a little bit of leather and electric front seat adjustments. I was just feeling giddy and like the color so I paid $3K more than I needed to). The fake leather seats in the base model looked great.
5. #1, #2, and #3 make this in my mind to be clearly superior to all electric only offerings including Tesla.
I'm 56 years old and I have never owned a car that was this awesome. There are complaints (like wasted space in center console, limited smart phone app, avg. MPG on dash maxes at 199.9 MPG (I'm getting over 300 MPG) etc.) but overall, I think this is the best green car on the market today.
I currently have over 5K miles on the car and have used about 20 gallons of regular gasoline.