Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Considering the purchase of several used Clarity Touring models. 2018 vs 2019.

My girlfriend has latest馃崕 phone; I own Android 10 phone. Have heard that 2019 has better Apple interface than 2018.

Any/All comments about this issue are welcomed.

Any other improvements included in the 2019 model?

Thanks, in advance.

10dog

Registered
Hi All,
Considering the purchase of several used Clarity Touring models. 2018 vs 2019.

My girlfriend has latest馃崕 phone; I own Android 10 phone. Have heard that 2019 has better Apple interface than 2018.

Any/All comments about this issue are welcomed.

Any other improvements included in the 2019 model?

Thanks, in advance.

10dog

Registered
I LOVE my 2018 touring. Bought in Dec of 2017 I think I was number 10 in the us! Never had any problems with CarPlay interface, husband never had any problems with android. Software gets upgraded as needed when I go for routine maintenance. I recently upgraded my apple phone to a 12. Then had a slight issue... once I used an original apple cord it was resolved. Don鈥檛 think it matters which year you get they really haven鈥檛 changed anything

Super Moderator
Interestingly, while shopping around for a used car for our new teen driver, I came across a lot of used Clarities (2018-2019) with low miles on CarMax lots.

I am tempted to get another used Clarity since mine is such a wonderful daily driver.

Prices for the used Clarity ranges from $17K - $23K which seems reasonable but I am not certain it should be the first car for my son....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts