Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently leasing a 2019 Clarity. My lease ends in early April. Prior to the Clarity I leased a 2016 Hyundai Sonata PHEV. This gives me about 6 yrs experience and many miles of experience in the PHEV arena. I am despairing a little as I approach the end of my lease that Honda has nothing for me to move into. I hope Honda stays in the PHEV business. I think the versatility of the PHEV's make them more fuel efficient and better for the environment than gas or electric only vehicles. I've looked at the other PHEV's out there but haven't really seen anything that compares to the Clarity EV range or price wise.

·
Registered
2018 PHEV Touring Atlanta, GA
1,080 Posts
AARRGH! Newb..... opened up and didn't see my post but a copy was sitting right there....doh!
This forum is layed out a bit different and takes a little bit of getting used to. From the main page if you click New then click Popular that will give you the more traditional forum view.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.