Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought mine in August of 2018, and I currently have 65,000 miles on it. I was worried buying an inaugural model, but it hasn't shown to be a problem. No complaints, other than it isn't the most fun car I've owned. Seats 5 just great, no loss of battery power. Not the best car if you have mountain driving ahead of you, but as I'm learning how to manipulate the system it's gotten better. I hope I get 250K out of this car. I should, since I do my best to never use the gas.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought mine in August of 2018, and I currently have 65,000 miles on it. I was worried buying an inaugural model, but it hasn't shown to be a problem. No complaints, other than it isn't the most fun car I've owned. Seats 5 just great, no loss of battery power. Not the best car if you have mountain driving ahead of you, but as I'm learning how to manipulate the system it's gotten better. I hope I get 250K out of this car. I should, since I do my best to never use the gas.
As a new owner, it’s nice to hear from someone else who has logged a good number of miles with no complaints!

·
Super Moderator
438 Posts
Wow, 65K miles is good to hear!

I am looking forward to keeping mine and handing it down to my kid....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow, 65K miles is good to hear!

I am looking forward to keeping mine and handing it down to my kid....
Depending on the age of your kid there may not be any gas stations left.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts