Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you get to a screen where you can see the actual temperature of the 1.5 liter engine? Also where do you see the tire pressure on all four tires. I have just had my Clarity for less than 3 weeks and can't find either one. Help...
Jim Stover

·
Registered
535 Posts
How do you get to a screen where you can see the actual temperature of the 1.5 liter engine? Also where do you see the tire pressure on all four tires. I have just had my Clarity for less than 3 weeks and can't find either one. Help...
Jim Stover
Clarity doesn't use the type of TPMS sensors that measure pressure instead the system measures differences in wheel rotational speed to determine if any tire pressures have dropped since the last time the system was reset. To get actual tire pressures some people install external sensors that you can get which screw onto the valve stems, and which come with their own monitor.

For engine temperature and RPM you need a monitor that plugs into OBDII like ScanGauge II or one of the bluetooth OBDII monitors that work with a smartphone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts