Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 2 dogs that often ride in the car with me. They're the worst at putting their paws on the "Brake Hold" button, but more recently one actually put the car in Neutral causing the car to roll backwards into the garage door! I put it in Park, but dog must've overrode my selection before I got my foot off the brake.

Anybody have any suggestions for ways to cover the buttons so I can use my car safely w/ dogs in it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got 2 dogs that often ride in the car with me. They're the worst at putting their paws on the "Brake Hold" button, but more recently one actually put the car in Neutral causing the car to roll backwards into the garage door! I put it in Park, but dog must've overrode my selection before I got my foot off the brake.

Anybody have any suggestions for ways to cover the buttons so I can use my car safely w/ dogs in it?
Put the dogs in the back, or use a piece of hard rubber/plastic to cover the entire console

·
Super Moderator
471 Posts
I use the rear seat shield canvas that I bought online.

It clips to the rear and the front headrests creating a barrier so that the dogs don't dirty up the seats and prevents them from going forward.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts