Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed in their Clarity the "Vantrue N4 Three Channel Front, Inside and Rear Dash Cam" or similar? I really like to add the ability to monitor the car while parked as well as crash capture. Since this has to be fully wired, how much trouble is it to route and hide power and video cables from/to wind shield and the rear window?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

·
Registered
46 Posts
Has anyone installed in their Clarity the "Vantrue N4 Three Channel Front, Inside and Rear Dash Cam" or similar? I really like to add the ability to monitor the car while parked as well as crash capture. Since this has to be fully wired, how much trouble is it to route and hide power and video cables from/to wind shield and the rear window?

Thanks in advance.

Jim
It’s not hard at all to install. Out of curiosity why would you need to monitor the inside?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was not. I'm surprised since most reviews are positive.

BTW: my main question was less about the camera model and more about how difficult it would be to hide the wires to the windshield and run wires to the rear window.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was not. I'm surprised since most reviews are positive.

BTW: my main question was less about the camera model and more about how difficult it would be to hide the wires to the windshield and run wires to the rear window.
Lol, that’s why I mentioned it was easy. My tint is too dark to clearly see the rear, but here’s a shot of mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts