Honda Clarity Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have not been driving the car much lately. Now, the climate control won't turn on.

Pushing the climate control buttons, ON/OFF, Fan Speed, Auto, no response and nothing appears on the screen.

I suspected a blown fuse, but checked the AC fuse, it appears intact.

Anything else that could be causing this loss of climate control ?

·
Super Moderator
453 Posts
Have you checked the BLOWER fuse and relay ?
That's a different circuit that controls the blower fan as opposed to the compressor of an AC fuse.

Also check the Heater Control fuse.

Any other malfunctioning problem other than Climate control ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you checked the BLOWER fuse and relay ?
That's a different circuit that controls the blower fan as opposed to the compressor of an AC fuse.

Also check the Heater Control fuse.

Any other malfunctioning problem other than Climate control ?
Thanks! Got around to checking it today, the BLOWER fuse (#13) looks fine, but I could not find the Heater Control fuse?

I am using this diagram for the fuse box.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1343946/Honda-Clarity-Plug-In-Hybrid-2018.html?page=67#manual

Nothing else seems to be malfunctioning (but I am not very familiar with the car).

·
Registered
586 Posts
Unless you are past 36,000 miles this should be covered under warranty. Try using remote climate both with the fob and with the app which might indicate if the problem is just with the panel controls. Probably won't work either but it might be interesting to see what messages the app displays when you try and start climate remotely. Although it might just be the generic message that remote climate is not available at this time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts