Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I would like to share with you my dissatisfaction with a charging problem I addressed to my dealer. At a cost of $143.01 the charger problem is still present.

I contacted Honda Canada about this by email and I am waiting.

I live in Montreal with impossibility of recharging at home so I need to use public refills at high cost, time and $.

I started my third year with my Clarity but a vehicle loader problem now prevents me from charging it properly.

My vehicle is still under warranty but I realize that I am left to myself with a defective car...

Thank you for accompanying me to a problem solving

· Registered
699 Posts
If your car is still under warranty then why did you have to pay the $143.01?

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Developments in the file of limited refills of my Clarity.

Here is one of the paragraphs that my dealer manager sent me today...

"A normal charge that would take 2.5 hours can take 220 volts in a hot temperature can take more than 6 hours to charge in cold temperatures or more."

I would like to read your impressions since my problem seems far from being solved!

· Super Moderator
663 Posts
Developments in the file of limited refills of my Clarity.

Here is one of the paragraphs that my dealer manager sent me today...

"A normal charge that would take 2.5 hours can take 220 volts in a hot temperature can take more than 6 hours to charge in cold temperatures or more."

I would like to read your impressions since my problem seems far from being solved!
Are you saying your dealer charged you for charging the car at their service bay ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.