Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago I upgraded my iphone 6 to a 12. I had no problems with the 6 on carplay, with the 12 the care says the phone is not supported and carplay has disappeared. Has anyone else had this problem?
I have tried to reset several times but nothing seems to work

·
Registered
15 Posts
A few days ago I upgraded my iphone 6 to a 12. I had no problems with the 6 on carplay, with the 12 the care says the phone is not supported and carplay has disappeared. Has anyone else had this problem?
I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro with my 2020 Clarity without a problem. I vaguely remember I had to give permission the first time I plugged in the lightning connector, but it has worked ever since.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive tried that the car says phone is not supported... I’ll smooch into Honda tomorrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use an iPhone 12 Pro Max and it works. I would reboot your audio system and maybe that will fix it. On my car, with it on, I hold the audio button down until it reboots. It takes a few minutes for the reboot. That has fixed carplay issues for me in the past.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It appears that I needed to use an original apple cord with this phone... as soon as I did I worked... gotta love apple! They are making it more and more difficulty to use other accessories. Thx is everyone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts