Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a 2019 Clarity plugin. I use an AppleXR and have used this phone since I bought the car.

Recently the volume control started acting odd. I start the car, plug the phone into the usb and the audio control only controls the navigation voice volume. When I unplug the phone from the USB and plug it back in, the volume control then works on the radio/entertainment volume.

I've tried waiting a few minutes before plugging the phone in but nothing I've tried works. I had the dealer look at it on the last service but nothing changed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks much!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi. Thanks for the replies. Sorry for my delayed response. I'm on 14.8

My volume doesn't decrease. When I plug the phone in, I am unable to increase volume on any music being played through the stereo. Sirius, am, fm, ipod/iphone are all affected. If I unplug the phone from the USB jack, the audio is controllable even after I plug the phone back in.

I can't imagine that this is part of the issue, but I leave the cord connected to the USB plug and just plug the phone into that when I get in the car. For 2 1/2 years that was not an issue. So it must be part of the 14.8 update.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.