Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted before but I did do a quick search and couldn’t find a quick answer.

I have to replace the keyfob battery but now that I know, how can I get rid of the annoying warning indicator aside from actually fixing the issue, in my case a new battery for the keyfob? I get this with low fuel as well. I like using that center cluster for other things not to see some huge reminder. Sheesh.

· Registered
2018 PHEV Touring Atlanta, GA
1,090 Posts
Sorry if this has been posted before but I did do a quick search and couldn’t find a quick answer.

I have to replace the keyfob battery but now that I know, how can I get rid of the annoying warning indicator aside from actually fixing the issue, in my case a new battery for the keyfob? I get this with low fuel as well. I like using that center cluster for other things not to see some huge reminder. Sheesh.
On the steering wheel press the information button and the warning message will go away. Although you have to do this each time that you start the car and the message reappears. Same with the fuel warning.

If you need some information on replacing the keyfob battery you can find it in this thread:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.