Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some turn signal mirror glass (heated) from Muth. These are mirror pieces that replace the glass in the factory mirrors, and my installer said they were direct fit plug ins that retain the heating feature. I had them installed on my 2020 Clarity Touring.

These are the type of turn signal mirrors you see as original equipment on many cars. The LEDs are behind the glass, and you only see them when they are flashing. You can see some mild difference in the reflectivity where each LED is when they're off, but it does not obscure your view.

The mirrors were special order from Muth and cost about $200. You can get them with the LEDs red or amber. I chose amber to match the turn signal lights on the back of the Clarity. They flash in unison with the factory turn signals. They are very bright and easily seen during the night and day.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Install price

How much was the install?

I believe it was $400 (four hours of labor). I believe the labor charge is higher for customer-provided parts like this since they aren't making any money on the sale of the item. They have to run wires to each mirror for the turn signal illumination/blinking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts