Hi all, we've owned a Clarity for a year now, and even though we've done less than 100 miles on ICE we need to change the oil (due to age). I got the A0 reminder pop up. It is no problem for me to change the oil, and I prefer to do it, moreso out of convenience (changing it myself if its at all anything like an Accord is 15 to 30 minutes of work, versus scheduling an appointment, driving 20 miles to a delaer, waiting, driving back, is at least 3 to 4 hour affair).
I looked up the A0 list, and it comes up with a bunch of 'checks' that should be done for the '0' portion of the maintenance. (image below)
Is there a guide to checking all these?
• Brake inspection - is this just talking about rotor condition and brakepad thickness or is there more to it?
For the rest of these. Is there a guide where to find them and what to look for? I have a general idea (like battery cover), but would be useful to know what to look out for.
• Tie rod ends, steering gearbox, and boots
• Suspension components
• Driveshaft boots
• Brake hoses and lines (including ABS/VSA)
• All fluid levels and condition of fluids
• Exhaust system#
• Fuel lines and connections#
• Stay RR, RR Subframe
• Under body battery cover