Honda Clarity Forum banner

$30 turns clarity into a racing car

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  deg 
#1 ·
My wife and I said that I have a dream of owning a racing car. My wife said that dear, you know that I love you and I support you to realize your dream. For this reason, I am willing to give you 30 dollars from this month's living expenses.

The real reason is that my car was scratched, and I have no money to fix it.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Ouch on that scratch. Nicely done with the racing stripes. They give the car some much needed visible character.

#4 ·
The car looks great, you did an awesome job for only $30. I have always loved watching racing, my favorite formula one driver was Senna and it was so sad how he died on the racetrack. Now I watch a lot of racing and most interesting now are car races like rally or GT cups. There is a really interesting story about Mike Wainwright on gulf racing about how he started his career late, but still has a lot of success in racing. That just shows that you can start racing late and still have success at it and acheve your dreams.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.