Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new to me Clarity. I moved on from a 2017 Volt which I loved, but I always wanted a Clarity but none were available in my price range. I am excited to read all about my new ride, good and bad..

·
Registered
699 Posts
2018 premier
Premier or Touring? I don't remember a Clarity Premier, at least as a PHEV. There may have been a Premier FCEV or BEV.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After further research I believe I have the base model. Although my seats are leather with cloth in the middle which led me to believe I have the touring model, I dont have power seats or navigation. So Base it is. I'm still happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
699 Posts
After further research I believe I have the base model. Although my seats are leather with cloth in the middle which led me to believe I have the touring model, I dont have power seats or navigation. So Base it is. I'm still happy with the purchase.
The US 2018 Touring version has power seats with two driver memory. My wife and I love the seat position memory.

·
Registered
2021 PHEV Touring HB, CA
702 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. This is my favorite car also...
My wife and I came from an '11 Volt. The '21 Clarity PHEV has some interesting differences, that you'll surely discover upon driving yours for a while.

HV and HV+ act kind of like "Mountain Mode" on the Volt, and "stepping on it" in the Clarity is a very different experience from the Volt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts