Honda Clarity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had my 2021 Clarity for just over a month. Learned a lot from this forum - thanks.

Regarding the 12v battery status, I realize that the 12v-battery symbol will appear on the Instrument Panel at initial start as a lamp test and when there is a failure..

Thant's fine, I'm puzzled though by a battery symbol I began noticing on the information screen. This symbol appears on the top line just above & right of the engine and is different from the Instrument Panel Battery Symbol in that it's orange and looks like an AA Battery on it's side plus has internal lines presumably showing sharge level.

I can''t find this in the manual and the charge level does not match the HV battery. On the other hand, if it's a other 12v indicator, it''s reading very low (with low while the instrument panel shows no. fault light).

So what is this and does it indicate a problem.

P.S. It appears to be discharging; showing 2 bars initially then 1 bar after driving 25 miles.

Jim

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny I thought about that after I went to bed. I’m glad my 12 V battery is not dying. Thanks for the explanation

1 - 3 of 3 Posts