Hello - 2018 Honda Clarity Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

Hello

I just jumped into the hybrid pool. I live near Los Angeles and commute 135 miles a day. My last car was an Accord (180k miles) and it was great. The Clarity won me over with ability to drive in the carpool lane. I work Warner Bros, so I'm techie and the amount technology shoved into this vehicle is really exciting. I also host a youtube how to channel and plan on doing some under the hood tutorials. This is my first hybrid and I'm hoping to get at least 150k miles out of it, fingers crossed I made the right decision.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 02:10 PM

Welcome.

Interesting how you come from an Accord because the Clarity's design shares a lot with the new Accord. Some might even suggest that its the greener and more utilitarian Accord!

How much did you end up paying out the door for your Clarity?

P.S. ..... feel free to share your videos here
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-22-2018, 02:29 PM

Congrats on your first hybrid and welcome to the forum! Honda has really stepped up the styling with their new hybrid vehicles and you could easily argue that the Clarity is one of best looking models we've seen on the market. Looking forward to seeing those videos when you get around to making them.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page