How to reset the maintenance minder - 2018 Honda Clarity Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy How to reset the maintenance minder

I recently changed the oil in my 2018 PEHV Clarity (6,000 miles). I have attempted to reset the maintenance minder by following the procedure specified on page 142 of the owners manual and nothing happens. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations as to how to accomplish the reset?

Thanks,
Ray
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 12:51 PM

Garage
Any settings changed under the settings menu will not save if you just back out. The 'save' button must be hit 1st. Is it possible that's the issue? Try it one more time to verify. If not that, then don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foianini View Post
I recently changed the oil in my 2018 PEHV Clarity (6,000 miles). I have attempted to reset the maintenance minder by following the procedure specified on page 142 of the owners manual and nothing happens. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations as to how to accomplish the reset?

Thanks,
Ray

Jim Myers
2018 Clarity
White Touring
Windows tinted rear doors, rear quarter glass, & back window
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 08:20 PM

Do you mind explaing why you chose to change the oil so soon. Did the change oil light come on? Unless you constantly run it on ICE power it is much too soon to change the oil. In the 1,950 I drove it since I purchased it I am guess that I burned 0.05 gallons (less than a 1/10 of a gallon of gas) of gas since I got it. Even if you drive long distances and are utilizing the ICE more often changing the oil after only 6,000 miles seems like over kill.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page