Is this a good deal? - Page 2 - 2018 Honda Clarity Forum
 1Likes

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sallypat View Post
Wait, you mean there are still 2018 on dealer lots ????

We in California were out of 2018 by the first month of 2019.
With 2019's shipping to CA only, the rest of the US has only 2018s from which to choose. Mine sat on the lot for 9 months - I've seen others that were at their respective dealerships for more than a year. But, now that they're no longer available, dealerships are getting many out-of-state inquiries.

I know of one Clarity that sat at a dealership in my state for seven months before being traded to another in-state dealership, the latter being on a major interstate highway. The car sat there for another three months before they slapped a "$28000" sign in the window. Someone driving home to Ontario from New Orleans (the opposing ends of said interstate) stopped, bought it and took it home to Canada.

Pick a state, pick a location in that state, set the distance to 500 mi and see what cargurus.com will show you - I'm sure you can still find a few in the hinterland.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page