Differences between Base and Touring - Page 4 - 2018 Honda Clarity Forum
 8Likes

post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepaynter11 View Post
When I turn the turn signal for a right turn, the camera on the right mirror should come on. It use to do that but stopped. If I push the button on the turn signal it works, what gives?
I think there is a setting for that behavior. I'd check it, to make sure it somehow did not get set to a different setting.
post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepaynter11 View Post
When I turn the turn signal for a right turn, the camera on the right mirror should come on. It use to do that but stopped. If I push the button on the turn signal it works, what gives?
You might want to check out the settings for LaneWatch. Start at the general menu on the screen, and look at: Settings >> Camera >> LaneWatch >> Show with Turn Signal.

There are lots of options, and you may have inadvertently chosen the one to not display.
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 09:23 AM

Garage
Hi all,

I got the 2019 Clarity Touring (Canadian model), no electric seats and memory, the great thing about electric seats his the seat adjustment, with non electric seats, you are very limited on personalizing your seating position, not the end of the world I guess but you are still paying the big bucks for the Touring option.

Not sure you should!!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page