Panel reboot after remote climate control? - 2018 Honda Clarity Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-21-2019, 11:03 PM Thread Starter

Panel reboot after remote climate control?

I just started to use the remote climate control over the past month before heading to my Clarity after work. I may have used it 15 times or so. For 13 of those times when I have gotten in and turned the car on, there will be no sound or touch response from the Sirius audio displays.

Bluetooth and terrestrial radio still seem to work, but all I can do to get the Sirius functional is to do a full panel reset (hold power icon on display down for 5-7 seconds). Even pulling over and restarting the car doesn’t provide enough of a reset to drop-kick the Sirius into working.

This has only ever occurred after I do a successful remote climate control request.

Has anyone else ever heard or seen this?
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateoland View Post
I just started to use the remote climate control over the past month before heading to my Clarity after work. I may have used it 15 times or so. For 13 of those times when I have gotten in and turned the car on, there will be no sound or touch response from the Sirius audio displays.

Bluetooth and terrestrial radio still seem to work, but all I can do to get the Sirius functional is to do a full panel reset (hold power icon on display down for 5-7 seconds). Even pulling over and restarting the car doesnt provide enough of a reset to drop-kick the Sirius into working.

This has only ever occurred after I do a successful remote climate control request.

Has anyone else ever heard or seen this?
After using preconditioning, try waiting for the Honda dashboard animation to complete before starting the car.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page