Range is 999 miles - 2018 Honda Clarity Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2018, 03:55 AM Thread Starter

Range is 999 miles

First of all, I did have the newest software updates done at the dealer a couple of weeks ago......

Filled up the tank yesterday, and range says 999 miles. I look at the details screen on the dash and it says electric range 33 (which is about right) and HV range 1000 miles. Have had the car turned off and back on twice since then and it still has not changed; the EV range goes down as it should but HV range stays at 1000.

Just checking to see if anyone else has experienced this......
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2018, 12:45 PM

When mine was new I had that issue. It will either correct itself or the dealer will correct it when you are in for service. You will not get 999 miles in Hybrid mode. Normal gas milage will be about 350. You will enjoy the car however.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-06-2019, 06:19 PM

Unhappy Range issue after software update.

I am also seeing the same issue with my Car the HV range increased to 975 miles when I filled up the gas. The software update didn't work. Once the range stuck to 420 miles until my tank was quarter left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tafkam View Post
First of all, I did have the newest software updates done at the dealer a couple of weeks ago......

Filled up the tank yesterday, and range says 999 miles. I look at the details screen on the dash and it says electric range 33 (which is about right) and HV range 1000 miles. Have had the car turned off and back on twice since then and it still has not changed; the EV range goes down as it should but HV range stays at 1000.

Just checking to see if anyone else has experienced this......

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page