Blink Station Usage - 2018 Honda Clarity Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 03:43 PM Thread Starter

Blink Station Usage

I am a new Clarity owner and so far am loving it! I have only charged at home but am curious to try charging at a local Blink.

Can someone explain how exactly this works? I downloaded the app and it is asking for my credit card info. I just want to make sure this Is legit before I enter it.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 04:21 PM

Garage
It's legit along with a few others. You need to put your credit card info into your phone to use it. If you have a whole foods nearby and shop there, most of them have free Level II stations for while you're shopping there as well as some other business's. Set your NAV to show them as you drive near.

I have a Level II in my garage now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma2009 View Post
I am a new Clarity owner and so far am loving it! I have only charged at home but am curious to try charging at a local Blink.

Can someone explain how exactly this works? I downloaded the app and it is asking for my credit card info. I just want to make sure this Is legit before I enter it.

Jim Myers
2018 Clarity
White Touring
Windows tinted rear doors, rear quarter glass, & back window
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 12:17 PM

That's a legitimate charging station and the credit card is required to set up the account. The fee's can vary depending on your state, and you get a slight discount for being a member as opposed to a guest.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 09:45 PM

I've used Chargepoint at the local mall. I use EVgo at Whole Foods. I use Blink at IKEA. I have my own level 2 at home.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page