Honda Clarity Forum banner

2018 Touring Clarity for Sale

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  obermd 
#1 · (Edited)
I'll get right to my reason for this post...my husband and best friend passed away this past June leaving me with two beautiful cars. I have decided to sell the Clarity (Clara) which has been my favorite car ever!! I'm keeping the Tesla Y (Tessa). If my second car was anything but a Tesla, I would definitely keep the Clarity.
Additional Information: 21,866 miles, Illuminated door sill trim, Body side molding, Chrome door trim, Rear bumper appliqué, Accent stripes, Rear wing spoilers, Window tint, Exterior protection, Interior protection, Mud guard trim, Trunk tray, Wheel locks, All season mats. Quiet on the road and, hate to say it but, smoother ride than the Tesla. A rare find on the east coast.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Beth, in general you can only edit a post for a few hours as a Junior Member. Members and Senior Members have a longer editing window. This is an anti-spam measure by AutoGuide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.