Honda Clarity Forum banner

2020 Touring features

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  2002 
#1 ·
In case anyone is interested, here is the "Window Sticker" from the 2020 Touring. I've heard conflicting thing about whether the heated mirrors that got introduced on FCV version made it into the PHEV. Well, this sticker answered it conclusively. It did.

Another week or so<g>.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Our 2018 Touring has heated mirrors. They activate with the rear window defroster.

Reactions: Kerbe
#9 ·
It says it has a Tire Pressure Monitoring System. I'm trying to remember if the 2018 Touring that I have said that too. Considering what other cars have, this is the least sophisticated version I've seen. It doesn't actually give you a readout of the tire pressure. If it is low, a warning comes on. If you refill it, the warning doesn't go off! You have to manually reset it. That's from the dealer.

#10 ·
Pro and con with the TPMS system that Clarity uses. It does not measure pressure directly with pressure sensors located inside the tire, instead it monitors the rotation of the tires and determines if a change has occurred that could be caused by low tire pressure. Although this doesn't give you the details like which tire is low and what the individual pressures are. However the big plus is that you don't have to deal with pressure sensors failing or worry about tire shops damaging them.

To get actual pressure readings you have to get aftermarket sensors, the kind that screw onto the valve stem.

You should only have to recalibrate if you change your tire pressures, you shouldn't have to recalibrate if you have filled back up to the previous level. Not sure why you had to on yours. Then again I have never had the TPMS warning come on so I can't say from experience what happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.