I'm assuming your car isn't charging. Troubleshooting steps:
- Try another charging station - if it charges there then the problem is the EVSE.
- Try a L2 charger and a L1 charger. If one works and the other doesn't go to step 1 for the charge level that fails in this step.
- If multiple chargers fail then the problem could be one of two things
- A faulty charging port - check for cracks that have allowed water into the connectors
- A failed charger in the car
2018 Honda Clarity Touring PHEV - Forest Green w/Tan interior (wife's car)
2017 Volt LT - Heather Gray; black bow ties, Charcoal VoltShelf
2012 Cruze ECO MT (hail totaled 5/8/17 103,600 miles @42.5 MPG)
2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
2002 Pont Montana AWD - title to son at college graduation
1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport - needed more seats)
1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)