Good Day Everyone - 2018 Honda Clarity Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 09:54 AM Thread Starter

Good Day Everyone

It is nice to see there is a dedicated forum for our cars. I made the purchase to get the wife back and fourth to her work as the commute is minimal. The Clarity is such a nice car, I am a bit jealous of her.
Being a tech person, I am wishing Honda would update the Infotainment system or at least allow for app installs without some hack.
As for mods, I leave them for my Rubicon Unlimited.
I did add the Weathertech mats inside as the Honda ones simply leave too much exposed.
The tray below the flying bridge needs something other than the rubber mat Honda makes so I am on the hunt, along with a real FULL trunk liner.
Great to be here.
MJ
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJCougar View Post
The tray below the flying bridge needs something other than the rubber mat Honda makes
Are you just looking for something with better grip, or something with compartments? They make an insert that improves grip which many people get because they say their cell phone slides all over the place in the standard try. I don't have that problem, I guess because my cell phone has a cover that is slightly soft. But it might be nice to have something with separate compartments like you have on some desk valets.
post #3 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

I am not looking for anything specific, so compartments or none, doesn't matter.
Would be nice to have a couple of 'spaces' I guess, but non-slip would be good enough.
I am half tempted to just get some non-skid lining type stuff and drop it in there.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page